Hiring Summer Camp Teachers
Passionate about working with and having an impact on kids? Believe the world needs innovators? Ready to have a career-defining summer? Have a love for art, science, technology, team building or education?
STEM4kids is hiring instructors to teach courses involving technology and inspire the next generation of tech innovators. You’ll mentor student’s ages 7-17 in a fun, dynamic learning environment. Each week, you will lead a class of students in a subject like robotics, programming. We provide the curriculum – you bring your knowledge of tech and passion for teaching.
In addition to course instruction, your weeks will also include camp-wide activities and team building games with your students. Instructors interact with their curriculum—planning ahead, reflecting daily and viewing improvements as opportunities.
SHARED VALUES AND EXPECTATIONS
• Representing our mission and values in a positive and professional manner
• Assurance to building a safe, child-focused community
• Show professionalism and accountability
• Take lead to analyze and solve problems
• Treat others with courtesy and respect
• Respond to camper, family member and colleague needs
• Reinforce our relationship with host site by upholding facility policies and embracing host site employees as partners
• Support a high standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
An STEM4kids instructor:
-Is passionate about teaching technology to kids and teens.
-Loves to work hard AND play hard.
-Is a flexible team player with strong communication skills?
-Have a positive attitude and a sense of humor.
-Must hold or be able to obtain Pediatric & Adult CPR/First Aid/AED certifications in order to be eligible to work in this position.
-Will be at least 16 years old before their first day of work.
Qualified applicants must also demonstrate proficiency in one or more of the following areas :
-Programming in Java, Python, or C++.
-Robotics building and programming.
-Mobile App Development for iPhone, iPad & Android.
-Web Design and Digital Photography.
-Digital Video Editing.
-2D or 3D Video Game Design.
-Teaching or tutoring experience.
-Customer service experience.
-Ideal candidates have completed 2+ years of college in a related field of study.
Summer Camps Locations : Cupertino , Evergreen (East San Jose), Cambrian Park (South San Jose) , Online
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
To apply please send your resume at email@example.com